Be inspired, get motivated and network with ICT women! Join today – it’s free CLICK HERE
Individual membership highlights
- Receive monthly e-newsletter
- Invitation to networking events eg IWD, FITT Business Exchange
- Participate in national free of charge training events and option to join national mentoring program
- Connect with ICT professionals over LinkedIn & Facebook
FITT currently has around 4,000 members from all sectors, levels and skill areas within the ICT industry.
The types of jobs held by FITT members include:
- Account Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager, Marketer, Project Manager, Producer
- Chief Information Officer, IT Professional, Technical Manager
- Consultant, Recruiter, Accountant, Chief Operating Officer
Our 2016 sponsors include: Avanade, Canon, Cisco, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Dimension Data, Fujitsu Australia, IBM, Motorola Solutions Australia, National Australia Bank, NBN Co, NICTA, Optus, Origin Energy, Paxus, Phoenix HSL, SAP, Telstra and VMWare.
We particularly encourage ICT organisations to join FITT to show commitment and demonstrate support to their female staff.
To talk to us about FITT membership or request someone to talk to your organisation about membership, please fill out our enquiry form CLICK HERE.
FITT offers select ICT organisations the opportunity to become associated with FITT through the purchase of a corporate membership, based on a calendar year. In 2016 FITT is proudly supported by:
Gold Partners: Avanade, Origin & VMWare
Silver Partners: Canon, CBA, Cisco, Dimension Data, Fujitsu, IBM, NAB, NBNCo, NICTA, Motorola Solutions, Optus, Paxus, Phoenix HSL, SAP and Telstra
There are a number of significant benefits for the corporate including (but not limited to):
- A table of 10 guests at our flagship event IWD (International Women's Day) in both Sydney and Melbourne
- One Co-branded event with FITT per year
- Networking events in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne three times per annum
- Two Corporate mentors and mentees for the FITT mentoring program per year
- Annual Corporate diversity report tailored to your organisation
- Corporate's logo on FITT website click here to see current partners
For a full description of our corporate membership program and associated costs, please download 2016 FITT- Corporate Membership Overview
Volunteer with FITT
The FITT Management Committee could not deliver our events and programs without the passionate support of the ‘behind-the-scenes’ volunteers.
We recognise their contribution and gratefully appreciate the skills and the volunteer time they lend to help our members. Often our volunteers want ‘to give back’ but cannot afford the time that comes with being a FITT Management Committee member, so the part they play is invaluable.
We are always on the lookout for great volunteers
To express your interest in volunteering with us, please contact Kim or Sarah on email@example.com