Location: Melbourne, Australia
Company: Mentone Girl’s Secondary College
The IT Support Technician is responsible for the effective support of all staff and students in regards to IT services provided by the College. This position requires an incumbent with the capability of communicating effectively to provide the appropriate level of service.
IT Services include but are not limited to, desktop, iPad and laptop support, hardware and software troubleshooting, printers, data projectors, desktop software, basic networking, windows and MacOS. This position reports to the ICT Manager.
The position is a full time contract commencing as soon as possible and finishing on 18 September 2020. There is a possibility of a contract extension. Attendance is required from 8:00am until 4:20pm. We work a 38 hour week.
Demonstrated Experience and Skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience within an IT Support Technician position
- Experience within an education environment desirable Great communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, show initiative as well as working in a team
- Excellent customer support skills
- Experience with general desktop applications including Office365 and Microsoft Office products in general
- Familiarity with Google Suite for Education an advantage
- General problem diagnosis skills with MacBooks, iPads and Windows laptops, including wireless connectivity issues
- Active Directory user maintenance
- Maintenance of online student resources
- Familiarity with AV equipment such as data projectors and audio systems an advantage
- Working With Children Check required
MGSC: Where every girl from everywhere experiences success
If you are interested in this opportunity