Location: Sydney, Australia
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now seeking a National Site Acquisition Environment & Design (SAED) Manager based in Sydney, to lead SAED delivery for a leading Australian Telecommunications Company in the rollout of new 5G technologies around the country.
The National SAED Manager will be accountable for end to end delivery, report into the Project Director, and lead team of SAED professionals and Ericsson Approved Service Providers.
The role will include customer facing engagements and reporting weekly on progress of delivery, and address risk and opportunity in a collaborative way, both internally or externally.
In this role you will:
- Proactively drive the required outcomes and deliverables
- Deliver SAED services including Property, Town Planning, Environmental Design
- Manage delivery schedule including baseline, forecast and actual dates
- Lead end-to-end delivery process, governance, and relationships
- Manage budget, tracking cost versus progress
- Address project communication and reporting of progress and issues
- Manage stakeholder relationships, encouraging positive work environment
- Manage project risk and opportunities – operational and commercial
- Drive SAED acceptance targets with a quality and first-time-right approach!
- Work closely with the deployment/build teams to accelerate the SAED complete numbers as per the build schedule.
- Have a continual improvement mindset to streamline processes and obtain faster outcomes.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent SAED competence and experience in delivery management
- Excellent Leadership, Communications & Negotiation Skills – – ability and strength to negotiate and influence outcomes
- Strong ability to lead and align teams
- Demonstrated Business Development skills – ability to develop new business opportunities
- A keen sense of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) management and execution
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity