Location: Wodonga Sydney, Australia
Are you driven by helping end users with their technical hardware and software applications? Do you have a CAN DO approach to our work? Would you want to be proud and work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to support one of our Federal Government customer sites.
The role will be responsible for the provision of customer centric onsite End User Support to the client. You will provide support in multiple areas including operating System and desktop management client software, PC systems and peripherals & smart devices.
Core Skills & Requirements
- Technical knowledge of hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, workstations desktop PC’s, printers, media and audio visual equipment BYOD and mobility;
- Knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office 2007 through 365, Antivirus software and systems;
- Understanding in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, End-Point Imaging;
- Working knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and network equipment i.e. routers, switches, servers, virtualization, VPN, RSA, Citrix, VMware, Hyper-Converged Infrastructures;
- Strong verbal and written communication, ability to articulate technical information to the target audience.
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you do not meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities; we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Some of the benefits of working for Fujitsu include: recognition programs for staff, flexible work arrangements, purchased leave, novated lease options and discounts for travel with Mantra Group, Accor, Qantas, Avis and British Airways. You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Apple, Canon, Optus and Microsoft. We also provide physical wellness rebates with BUPA, Fitness First, SpecSavers and Navy Health and are strongly committed to Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the inherent requirements of the role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold an active Baseline or higher level Australian Federal Government Security Clearance or higher AND, because the role will or will likely involve access to controlled technology, must satisfy additional restrictions and requirements as a consequence of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations. As a consequence of these restrictions and requirements, applicants may be adversely impacted if they are not Australian citizens, are dual nationals, hold citizenship from proscribed countries or are not of Australian national origin. Please refer to Discrimination (Fujitsu Australia Limited) Exemption 2017 (No 1) Notifiable instrument NI2017- 546 (ACT).
If you are interested in this opportunity