Are you a technical advocate for major infrastructure solutions? Can you proactively work within our platforms business in response to customer requests and new business opportunities? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to ensure alignment with our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Support Specialist to work closely with sales specialists and commercial, and technology partners to ensure alignment with customers and business objectives. The role will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support our sales team to drive sales of products and services for our enterprise customers. Successful candidates will possess a solid understanding of IP networks as well as network security, security regulatory compliance and best practices; will possess a detailed understanding of the security products and technologies from and competitors; will have extensive experience in the enterprise network industry; will have proven technical sales skills; will enjoy learning about new technologies autonomously and on the fly; and will be able to work independently under minimum supervision. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must. Enterprise Account and/ or Channel partner sales experience are required.
Your daily responsibilities will encompass:
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly product/service sales goals
- Providing technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling products/services
- Management of relationships with Vendors and Sales people
- Providing technical leadership to enterprise customers through a range of pre sales support functions including, supporting product evaluations, pre-sales technical consultation, post-sales support advocacy, and proactive needs analysis
- Deliver technical presentations tailored for technical and non-technical audiences from admin, executive and C-Level
- Deliver consistent product training, technology updates, release updates, and roadmap information
Your background should showcase:
- A high sense of urgency and deep interest in serving our customers
- Hands-on and functional understanding and solution design of multiple Network and Security platforms to include:
- Network Switching and Routing experience with multiple vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Arista, HPE Aruba and Mellanox
- Security and Firewall experience with vendors such as Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet and Paolo Alto
- SD WAN suctioning experience with Cisco, Juniper, VMWare, Citrix and Silver Peak
- A deep current and historical understanding of firewall and security architecture
- Current Certifications with some of the above vendors
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the inherent requirements of the role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold an active NV1 Australian Federal Government Security Clearance or higher, because the role will or will likely involve access to controlled technology, must satisfy additional restrictions and requirements as a consequence of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations. As a consequence of these restrictions and requirements, applicants may be adversely impacted if they are not Australian citizens, are dual nationals, hold citizenship from proscribed countries or are not of Australian national origin. Please refer to Discrimination (Fujitsu Australia Limited) Exemption 2017 (No 1) Notifiable instrument NI2017- 546 (ACT) and Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 Exemption Order (Fujitsu Australia Limited) (NSW)
If you are interested in this opportunity