Change Request (CRQ) manager is required to manage submission and approvals of outage request on a national level fixed wireless telecom project. The role is required to focus on ensuring all outages are submitted and approved in a timely manner to allow build and rectification work to be carried out as per schedule. This role will be directly reporting to the national build project manager.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Raise outage requests for planned network activities in the customer database.
- Liaise closely with customer to get approval on expedited outage request.
- Manage incoming quality & timeliness of outage requests from ASPs.
- Responsible for calculating risk of mobile outages & their impact to the customer.
- Weekly status reporting.
- Attend operational delivery meetings, internally and externally as agreed with Project Manager.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- Experience in Telecommunication industry- RAN/Transmission augmentation projects
- Proficiency in reading designs and plumbing diagrams
- Effective Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior planning & organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and juggle between different deliverables
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of local industry.