Location: Tasmania , Australia
Company: Motorola Solutions
This is a newly created, permanent role in which you will provide dedicated commercial support to the Tasmanian Government Radio Network (Tas GRN) managed services contract.
The Tas GRN is a collaborative project to transition eight core user organisations, currently using five separate radio communications networks, onto one unified, digital and interoperable radio network. The end result will be a more reliable and resilient network enabling the provision of better services to the Tasmanian community.
Initially you will support to the project team throughout the project phase to ensure contractual outcomes are achieved, and strong customer/supplier relationships are established.
Thereafter you will provide proactive support for the development, maintenance and growth of the Tas GRN managed services contract and associated supplier contracts. You will work with the account team and the customer to help manage risk and mitigation strategies, oversee Motorola Solutions and the customer’s compliance to contracted commitments, assist in sales enablement for new opportunities, and grow customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the customer
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Lead the contract variation and change order process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent business proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis and decision support on complex SLAs and abatement calculations
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience, reduce risk positions, improve margin performance and assist in supplier management;
- Attend customer governance meetings
- Ensure adherence to Motorola Solutions governance and approved policies
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work through complex commercial issues and recommend a course of action
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and in a matrixed environment
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Business or Commercial Management, or a role with relevant exposure to commercial functions and interactions with external customers.
- Degree qualified in an accounting or business related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience of identifying issues and areas for improvement, and leading programs to deliver
- Demonstrated experience of cultivating and managing relationships at a senior management level (internal) and/or with customers (external)
- Demonstrated experience of working with others to resolve conflict
Inclusion & Diversity:
At Motorola Solutions we are proud of the diversity of our people. Motorola Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and is a proud sponsor of Females in Information Technology & Telecommunications.
How to Apply:
To apply for this exciting role, please ensure you provide a brief summary of your motivation for applying, your experience to date, and why you believe you would be a good fit. Only those applicants that provide the requested summary will be considered for this role. The successful applicant will also need to pass a police security clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity