Demand Generation Manager – Australia/New Zealand
* Global organization
* Collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace
* Career development opportunities
In this role, you will be accountable for developing, executing, and measuring multi ‐ touch, multi marketing programs that drive demand to the Autodesk Inside Sales Hub team. You should have proven success running data ‐ driven marketing programs that deliver revenue growth; and a track record of collaborating with sales teams to execute programs that build the pipeline needed to exceed quotas.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, resourceful and resilient self ‐ starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and with charting new paths and be readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics. Because you are part of a worldwide team, some flexibility in working hours may be required to accommodate communication across multiple time zones.
* 4 ‐ year degree with a minimum of 5 ‐ 10 years field marketing experience in B2B software
* Experience in a wide range of inbound and outbound marketing disciplines, including social media (especially LinkedIn and Facebook), organic and paid search, retargeting, direct marketing, event marketing, and advertising;
* Experience with Salesforce.com and business analytics tools such as QlikView, Adobe Analytics & Domo;
* Experience developing and executing demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
* Knowledge of B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
* Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to get the job done
* Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically with strong attention to detail;
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
* Proven ability to influence matrix management peers and superiors
* Experience marketing SaaS is highly desired
* Travel required up to 20%
Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created.
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful.
Top 50 Australian Great Places to Work, 5 years in a row.
If you are interested to have a discussion about the role please contact Pooja.Bhardwaj@autodesk.com or Melinda.Darabont@autodesk.com