Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is the core of the Fujitsu Way!
Building your own path to success:
Reporting to Fujitsu Oceania’s regional CTO the Digital Transformation Director (DXD) – Retail, will influence and drive business, technology and digital transformation with our customers through industry-based knowledge, thought leadership and strategic thinking. As an expert in Retail solutions you will manage technical relationships with customers, relate Fujitsu’s industry capabilities to customer needs, champion customer outcomes within the broader business and become a trusted advisor for key strategic customers.
You will partner with Fujitsu’s Head of Retail Industry, to understand the retail client perspective from an outside-in perspective, bringing you technical industry knowledge and leading development of retail industry specific solutions. The DXD will connect with industry stakeholders through participation in industry bodies, events and forums to build credibility and support the identification of new business opportunities. As well as working collaboratively with other industry DXD’s to leverage cross industry-synergies and leverage industry to industry knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and maintain a technology vision for future Retail trends and create white papers and presentations for use in analyst and industry forums. If you want to drive purposeful innovation, derive tailored Industry aligned solutions and have a passion for supporting customers in their digital transformation journey, then this is the opportunity for you.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Leadership: Leads and coaches Industry and Technology design teams to identify business opportunities and define Industry customer requirements.
- Authority: Responsible for the definition of Industry frameworks / architectures / roadmaps / solutions as they relate to Industry specific solutions or as enhancements or add-ons to horizontal technology solutions to meet Industry specific needs. Ensuring effective communication and management of these through development value streams.
- Cost and risk: Responsible for ensuring the management of cost and risk as it relates to the development of industry and technology portfolio development aligned or utilised within the Retail portfolio.
- Influence: Develops and shares original thinking on IT and future direction as it relates to Retail to influence Oceania and as applicable Global Retail business strategy. Ensuring alignment to regional industry practices and needs to drive customer intimacy.
- Business Development: Works with Retail bodies / customers / forums to understand Industry strategies and develop underpinning technology strategies and architectures. Supports Customers to understand how technological advancements could affect their business strategies and how Fujitsu can support their future business development.
- Requirements and design: Governs and manages the Industry practice and technology practices engaged in Retail solution development to ensure development value streams realise the required outcomes.
- Thought leadership: Communicates, defines and documents the impact of emerging technologies within the Retail Industry both locally and globally.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
- Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
- Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
If you are interested in this opportunity