Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work.
At Fujitsu, our vision as a responsible business is to foster a work environment that reflects the diversity of our world by creating an inclusive culture where everyone can truly be themselves.
In a globalised, hyper-connected and diverse society, embracing difference drives employee engagement, productivity, talent acquisition, innovation, and growth.
At Fujitsu, every one of us contributes to inclusion – we all have a role to play to make Fujitsu an inclusive company. Fujitsu values diversity of thought and experience and believes that an inclusive and collaborative culture underpins and facilitates a positive impact for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work.
Work with a giant of technology:
As Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Lead, you will lead the implementation of Fujitsu’s DE&I Strategy and provide specialist advice to business leaders and support the achievement of DE&I objectives. You will lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders, to drive business focussed solutions and initiatives relating to diversity, equity, inclusion, and social responsibility. You will ensure alignment to the DE&I strategy and will have the ability to prioritise competing projects, to deliver on commitments which support a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. In addition, you will provide knowledge, insights, research, reporting, updates and recommendations on best practice, trends and innovations in diversity and community impact objectives.
Building your own path to success:
Your experience will showcase:
· Creation and implementation of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) plans and programs of work, embedding contemporary diversity, equity and inclusion practices within business
· Measurement and analysis of the employee demographics
· Collection and analysis of DE&I reporting requirements, including WGEA, AWEI, RAP, AND, Maori & Pacifika Inclusion Strategy
· Work with groups of diversity advocates throughout the business by bringing together the collective efforts of multiple stakeholder groups
· Work with D&I Working Groups to ensure programs of work are implemented and success evaluated in a timely manner
· Technical advisory of current DEI and corporate social responsibility best practice
· Work with global teams on development and implementation of DE&I initiatives
· Ensure social responsibility deliverables meet company quality standards, are written succinctly and are technically sound
· Engagement with internal and external stakeholders on diversity, equity, and inclusion and community impact programs
· Active promotion of a cultural platform that delivers innovative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative solutions
· Active representation at client functions and networking events
· Monitor, research and present relevant legislative/guideline in Australia and New Zealand.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
If you are interested in this opportunity