Location: Sydney, Australia
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part build our customer legacy.
In this role, you would:
- Act as the key Integration domain expert to support IP VNFs and their onboarding activities on cloud.
- Plan product deployment and integration work
- Handle and execute product deployment, integration and expansion activities including acceptance testing
- Work with Internal and External 3PP TAC (3rd Party Vendor) (PDU – Product Development Unit) and resolve system issues
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring and collaboration to help & develop peers
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent
- Deep technical IP networking knowledge, Openstack/Ericsson Cloud and SDN experience
- Working experience in deployment/integration of MPBN, IPRAN and interworking of Packet Core/ IMS functions
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one of the private cloud products (OpenStack/VMWare/Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment) and deployment, build and operation of Cloud/SDN network solutions (OpenFlow/Opendaylight or Nuage/Cisco-ACI/VMware NSX)
- Proven hands on expertise with the CISCO/Juniper/Ericsson/F5 IP product portfolio including operational experience with testing and deployments.
- Solid grasp of legacy routing network protocols (BGP, OSPF), Telco (MPLS, MP-BGP, L3VPN, EVPN), HA (VRRP, Anycast, LACP, MC-LAG), Overlay (VXLAN, GRE, GRENEVE) and/or OpenFlow/OVSDB network protocols
- Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix. Solid understanding of main *nix services and components is required
You may also have:
- Kubernetes and/or Docker experience and certification
- Professional IP Certifications (CCNA/CCNP or likes)
- DevOps skills, Python/Bash scripting experience!
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition
**speak to your recruiter.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson Australia has been endorsed as a WORK180 Employer for Women in 2020. WORK180 is an advocate for working women, who provide job applicants with a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality.
Ericsson Australia has also been awarded WORK180 Flex Able Certification in 2020 after an evidence-based audit to ensure we have the cultural, structural and technological enablers in place to allow genuine flexible work arrangements to flourish.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips&Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.Apply now »
If you are interested in this opportunity