Location: Melbourne, Australia
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part build our customer legacy.
In this role, you would:
- Have E2E technical understanding across mobile networks (Packet Core)
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies by helping build the technical scope, costs of implementation etc.
- Plan and execute the implementation of the product configuration / integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Perform scripting & coding in a Linux environment
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Project Managers to identify and drive improvements
- Provide ongoing technical support / consultancy to our customer (post project activities)
- Share knowledge and mentor junior members of the team
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Telecommunication/IT and at least 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead test activities (mentoring, coaching)
- Strong knowledge in Packet Core, vIPWorks, CEE (Cloud Executive Environment), IP Networking, SAPC/ EPG/ MME
- Knowledge of Application Virtualization
- Excellent communication skills and pro-active attitude to deliver results & meet customer’s expectations
- Analytical learning and researching skills; proficient planning and organizing skills to ensure milestones are met
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity