What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society – a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility.
Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson Australia is currently searching for a Junior Project Finance Manager to join our busy team based in Melbourne, reporting to the Business Operations Manager. This is an entry level role with plenty of room to grow and the opportunity to further develop your experience and skills in Project Finance.
- Assisting the experienced Project Finance Managers with project set up, maintenance and project closure in SAP (project module)
- Analysis and confirmation of accuracy of balance sheet items
- Working closely with and providing guidance to remote support team (after own training)
- Internal reporting for SOX compliance
- Ad hoc requests around project financials
- Previous experience in project accounting or project administration
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in working with SAP is highly desirable
- Strong analytical mind and high attention to detail
- Quick learner with strong communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic project environment
- Resilience and flexibility when faced with ambiguity and challenges
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us social media
To be considered for this role, you must have full Australian working rights.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.