Job Title: FitT Team Member – Marketing Database Specialist
Reporting Into: FitT Management Committee (MC) – Marketing Lead
Location: Melbourne / Sydney
Period: Minimum 12 months (2-4 hours/week, seasonally)
FitT (Females in IT and Telecommunications) is a not-for-profit network whose purpose is to inspire women to achieve their career aspirations and potential at all levels and disciplines within ICT, by facilitating peer networking and support through our programs.
FitT Key Objectives
* Creating a voice for women in ICT by partnering with industry leaders in IT and Telecoms to drive the gender diversity agenda in Australia.
* Complementing existing corporate programs by offering organisations services such as professional mentoring, education and diversity statistics and data about how to retain and grow their female workforce.
* Empowering individuals to achieve their career aspirations through regular webinars and events from leading experts and student outreach programs
* Expanding the FitT network by increasing Corporate and individual subscribers as well as increasing our online influence through social media channel
Reporting into Marketing Lead, the primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that FitT’s database of members is clearly defined and well segmented to match the growing needs of our members that FitT’s programs can target the right audience to deliver value to each member.
* Integrating web contacts to our database
* Audit across our member database activities and connect to the database
* Report and recommend database reinvigoration campaigns
* Maintain integrity of database and make recommendations for improvement
Key Skills and Competencies
* Proficient with Mailchimp and enterprise automation systems
* Proficient integrating web contacts to databases
* Able to have strategic discussions with senior stakeholders and execute on tactical activities
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
* Understanding/awareness of the topic of gender diversity and associated obstacles
* Commercial mindset
* Able to provide scoping advice
* Willingness and capacity to contribute actively to a voluntary group
* Energy to promote the vision of FitT
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas within group and to external parties
* Passion for technology, creativity to cultivate new ideas
* Organised and detail oriented
* Self-motivated team player who takes accountability to deliver results
All newly appointed Team Members will be subject to a four month probationary period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume to email@example.com