Named Account Manager – Australia/New Zealand
* Global organization
* Collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace
* Career development opportunities
The Named Account Sales Executive is a key sales role that directly interfaces with large named accounts both domestically and internationally.
The Named Account Sales Executive is responsible for growing the business relationship within the Accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. At the most senior levels, the Named Account Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving sales goals for several accounts including one or more large global named accounts.
* Account Management – drive business outcomes and results
* Achieve high growth and revenue targets from existing and new customers
* Develop, communicate and execute on a AEC Named Accounts sales strategy
* Partner with other teams, align and influence within the Autodesk matrix
* Communicate at all levels internally and externally including C level communication
* Exceed annual and multi-year targets (Revenue, Bookings, Billings, etc.)
* Create effective proposals and presentations that link solution to the customer business
* Negotiate customer agreements and contracts
* Develop important and effective relationships within the account including with Key Executives
* Translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
* Build effective Account Business plans and execute upon the plan
* Build, maintain and grow opportunity pipeline within Account(s)
* Provide timely, accurate & detailed forecasts
* Effectively leverage chosen sales processes, tools and methodologies
* Provide effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info…)
* Able to build and influence a global/ virtual team (customer success, support and consulting)
* Develop strong working relations across geographies and functions
* A proven sales track record carrying a quota in a direct large Enterprise sales environment, preferably in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction space
* Strong sales process and account planning skills (TAS, Value Based Selling)
* Strong executive selling and relationship development experience
* A proven track-record in managing and growing global accounts
* High level communications skills
* Tertiary Qualifications (Degree or above)
Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created.
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful.
Top 50 Australian Great Places to Work, 5 years in a row.
If you are interested to have a discussion about the role please contact Pooja.Bhardwaj@autodesk.com or Melinda.Darabont@autodesk.com