Location: Melbourne, Australia
Company: Motorola Solutions
Bring your natural curiosity and motivation to a team that enjoy working hard while having fun!
We are a friendly bunch who are purpose driven in the work we do.
You will enjoy analysing, developing, designing, and maintaining software for our products and systems.
You will have in depth experience in performing system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency and so much more!
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Can-do attitude, eager to learn to be all-rounder
• Application of OOP concepts and and design patterns
• Knowledge in architectural patterns
• Experience with both frontend and backend development
• Experience .NET Framework & core
• Experience with various databases – RDBMS, DocumentDb, etc. and their architectures
• Good RESTful design understanding
• Have good programming practices
• Git and associated tools, platforms and practices
• Understand or experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google
• 1-2 years in Software Development
• 1+ years .NET – .NET core preferred
• Experience working in an Agile environment
NICE TO HAVE
• Tertiary level computer science or software engineering
• Certificates in software or cloud technologies
• Certificates in Agile
• Ability to work well and collaboratively in an Agile environment
• Open to failure, to ask questions and grow and learn from mistakes
• Ability to research, POC and learn new technologies rapidly
• Creative, with the ability to generate and evaluate multiple solutions
• Pragmatic, understanding the impact of new technology
• Ability to evaluate and mitigate risks
Inclusion & Diversity:
At Motorola we are proud of the diversity of our people. Motorola is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and is a proud sponsor of Females in Information Technology & Telecommunications
If your experience meets our requirements, please do not hesitate to apply below ASAP!
If you are interested in this opportunity