We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
* Identify add-on sales opportunities
* You will assist in the development of a service proposal
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities
* You will collect and document customer requirements
* Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
* 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
* If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
* Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
* Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
* English Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.