Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work.
Fujitsu Oceania is focused on winning our customer’s trust to improve their businesses, supporting our people to reach their full potential, and doing good things for society. All whilst delivering sustained profitable growth.
Work with a giant of technology:
We are seeking an experienced Technical Presales Manager to support our Platforms business. The role mixes both client-facing/ strategic work to shape the product portfolio and solutions we offer to our customers whilst also managing a team of experienced Technical Presales Specialists. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a large impact on a key part of Fujitsu’s Oceania business.
- Consulting and advising our clients on the best infrastructure solutions to support their digital transformation and business outcomes
- Collaborating with the platforms leadership team to constantly evaluate and optimise products and solutions that Fujitsu offer clients
- Building and expanding relationships with key vendors
- Day-to-day people management including coaching and development of the direct team
- Client engagement, especially as an escalation point
- Collaborating with other key parts of the Fujitsu organisation including Portfolio and Delivery
Building your own path to success:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong technical background with a broad knowledge alongside deeper expertise in one or more focus topics such as HCI, HPC, AI, Machine Learning or Cyber Security
- People management experience
- Ability to make strategic contributions towards Portfolio and Product
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience collaborating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
If you are interested in this opportunity