Location: Brisbane, Australia
Do you have a track record of continual success and a desire to achieve great results? Can you actively engage with our local clients to create winning relationships? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
This philosophy which builds on long-term relationships amongst our customers and society, is reflected in the relationship with our most valuable asset, our people. We’d like to invite you to share in this experience by becoming part of our sales team.
What’s On Offer?
We are looking for a Sales Executive to develop, qualify and close new and current high profile government client IT Solutions opportunities. The role will involve working on highly complex new commercial opportunities. Coaching your delivery and solutions team to ensure that what is being designed meets the customer requirements, ownership of the overall client solution, customer consultancy.
This role is a great opportunity for your next step up and will involve;
- Delivering complex commercial managed service solutions through developing new relationships
- Opportunity to lead your new clients on a journey of business improvement through selling managed services contracts
- Collaboration with colleagues and the customer to develop winning & compelling value propositions
- Managing a sales territory with some existing accounts although, your knack of winning new business is where you will really make an impact
- Responsibility for managing the sales cycle process from end to end
No two days will be the same but to give you a sense; you will be responsible for drumming up new business and delivering leading edge solutions and services to the market.
To be a successful applicant in this position your work history should showcase;
- A proven history of 10+ years exceeding sales targets
- Many examples of exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skill
- Strong strategic and conceptual ability
- Specialist knowledge of a particular business stream in Finance and Banking, Retail, Utilities
- A strong network and networking ability
- An ability to easily qualify opportunities, strategically plan and negotiate through to closing the win
- Experience in CRM pipeline management and account/opportunity planning methodologies
Employees have a high level of freedom to determine the way they structure the work they do at Fujitsu. We work on the basis of trust and professional integrity. Focus on the individual means we take each employee’s phase in life and career into consideration. Parents are entitled to a number of initiatives to support work life balance. This flexibility extends to the conditions of employment and some aspects of the conditions of employment can be fine-tuned to the employee’s wishes.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
Fujitsu Australia Limited supports job sharing opportunities and encourages applicants who might require a job share opportunity to absolutely apply.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
If you are interested in this opportunity