Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work.
Fujitsu Oceania is focused on winning our customer’s trust to improve their businesses, supporting our people to reach their full potential, and doing good things for society. All whilst delivering sustained profitable growth.
Work with a giant of technology:
The Senior Manager Service Desks is accountable for the delivery of Service Desk services to Fujitsu’s Oceania customers. Ensuring services are provided efficiently to meet or exceed client requirements whilst also meeting Fujitsu standards. Partnering with the client-facing Customer Service Management (CSM) organisation to balance client expectations with delivery efficiency. This role will lead improvement initiatives, oversee delivery planning, and contribute to bids for new work.
The role has management responsibility for approximately 300 staff across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines and will be required to work collaboratively with other functional teams across Oceania and other regions to achieve required outcomes.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to lead a large scale front line workforce whilst stamping their brand on the function.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· Delivery of contractual SLAs & KPIs
· Maintaining high customer satisfaction, measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology.
· Adherence to agreed budgets.
· Optimising delivery including delivery strategies, resourcing models, technology, and process improvements.
· Continuously develop employees ensuring appropriate mentoring, training, and certification; building talent & leadership to support future growth and business needs. Ultimately driving high employee engagement and performance.
· Understand the customers, Fujitsu’s Portfolio of Services, industry delivery models and marketplace to have an informed point of view on key challenges, trends, and technologies.
Building your own path to success:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Evident capability of running large scale geographically dispersed operational businesses
· Experience running IT service desks
· Experience with ITSM, specifically ITIL
· Experience balancing cost management, business risk, customer satisfaction, and customer delivery
· Proven record of successful people management and inspirational leadership
· Financial and commercial acumen
· Experience engaging with customers at the Senior Management level
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference
If you are interested in this opportunity