With the proliferation of cloud and digital, it’s become imperative for customers to support new ways of doing business. However, with the ongoing technology innovations and growing business needs, identifying where to start, or how to optimise whilst maintaining operational agility is a complex journey. This is where we help our customers with upfront advisory services where their needs vary based on where they are on their journey and the challenges they are facing.
As a Services focused Senior Product Marketing Specialist, you will bring a strong product marketing background to define and drive specialist advisory services. Working in close collaboration with Telstra Purple and using your business and technical acumen, you will identify new opportunities for advisory. You will be instrumental in shaping and bringing new advisory and packaged services to market, especially in the areas of cloud, networks and security domains.
- Combine your deep product marketing expertise with technical domain knowledge to develop a service focused best practice Go-To-Market (GTM) framework to grow our Professional services market.
- Based on market, customer and industry insights, identify and launch standardised, scalable services that will assist customers in their digital transformation journey.
- Work in close collaboration with Telstra Purple, Product, Partners and Sales to develop and align on integrated positioning across the Network, Cloud and Security portfolios.
- Develop the GTM strategy to drive professional services growth and meet financial targets via targeting, segmentation, positioning, messaging and campaigns; well-versed across the marketing mix to be able to formulate the right marketing approach and channels to market.
- Run effective sales enablement programs to empower our broader sales teams to lead with and position the most relevant professional services based on their customer needs.
- Work in close collaboration with sales to build a comprehensive case studies portfolio aligned to professional services.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and create new practices/approaches to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience in developing & launching professional/advisory services preferably with an ICT domain consulting background?
- Strong communication skills that blend tact with conviction
- Passionate desire to learn more and to work with different types of roles/personalities
- Appreciation for creative ideas with the ability to ensure creative aligns to strategic objectives
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders – internal and external
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline and Industry specific experience (Telecommunications, Cloud, Security) are highly regarded
- Active leadership and mentoring role within product marketing focused on a ‘services’ angle
If you are interested in this opportunity