Location: Sydney, Australia
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 25%
Recruiter: Syeda Fatima
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. You’ll be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
In this role, you would:
- Understand & Analysing technical requirements and leading requirement workshop with customer.
- Responsible to leading technical Solution proposal towards customer and technical solution during the project phase.
- Interface and connect with customer about project technical work till acceptance and handover to support team.
- Responsible for assigning technical activities & review delivery progress with the System Architect, Solution Integrators, Software Developers, Tester, DevOps Engineers during project life-cycle phase.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & technologies in the domain.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 10-14 years in Telecom & IT domain with design & Architecting experience of one or more solutions such as Digital Front end/Digital Service Delivery platform/Middleware Solutions/Customer Interaction Solution (CIS) /Vendor Management Solution. Experience with Chatbot solution will be preferred.
- Proficient across the entire Software Development lifecycle and experience with Agile methodology
- Hands-on experience in DevOps tool & microservices architecture, Java, J2EE. Expertise in at least one application server (JBOSS,/FUSE,/Weblogicserver,/WebSphere server,/Tomcat)
- Good knowledge in Telecom business process (E-TOM, TOGAF etc), IT Infrastructure and VM/Cloud deployment is advantageous
- Exposure to tools like Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, and Source code versioning systems like SVN/Clear Case/Gitlab is a plus
- Adept technical and problem-solving skills with superb communication; customer handling and outstanding experience in team management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers, work collaboratively with the team and can mentor or coach peers
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity