Apply for this Service Delivery Manager role HERE
What does your future look like?
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
In this role, you will:
· Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
· Collaborate and maintain relationships
· Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
· You will stay up to date with financial data
· Identify new business opportunities
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
· Minimum of Bachelor Degree (technical or business)
· At least 3 years of experience in a delivery role
· Strong financial analysis skills
· Strong negotiation and argumentation skills
· PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
· Strong change and improvement management skills
· Trade compliance knowledge
· Strong ability of coping with pressures & setbacks
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.