* Global organization
* Collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace
* Career development opportunities
In this role, you will take a leading role in the development of Autodesk’s desktop and cloud based simulation analysis and design software in a mixed Windows and Linux environment. The successful candidate must hold a degree in computer science or related discipline, possess excellent communication skills and have significant industry experience at the level of Software Engineer or higher. Team leadership experience will be highly regarded.
* Develop security compliant applications for deployment on the desktop and cloud
* Software requirements analysis, design and programming
* User interface design and development
* Visualization of numerical simulation data on cloud and desktop
* Software unit, component and integration testing
* Development & maintenance of software infrastructure tools
* Working to specifications and project deadlines using Autodesk Software Engineering methods
* A minimum of 6 years software development experience
* A degree/masters (computer science or related discipline)
* Extensive experience in the following; C++, MFC, Qt, VTK, Windows
* Multithreaded or parallel programming
* Linux software design and development
* CAD or CAE development experience would be highly regarded
* Experience with enterprise tools (Git, Enterprise Jenkins, JIRA, Microsoft Visual Studio)
* Must be able to work well with other people (locally and globally), multitask and maintain high productivity levels
Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created.
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful.
Top 50 Australian Great Places to Work, 5 years in a row.
If you are interested to have a discussion about the role please contact Pooja.Bhardwaj@autodesk.com or Melinda.Darabont@autodesk.com