Location: Melbourne, Australia
Company: Motorola Solutions
- Flexible Work Arrangements / Competitive Salary / Professional Development
- Be a Part of a Global Organisation with a Rich History of Supporting Communities
- Unique Opportunity to Partner with Leadership to Support Customer needs
Your role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with our Planning & Forecasting teams and facilitating the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings with Sales and Product & Finance executives.
- You will identify any potential delivery and/or inventory issues by reviewing demand and supply plans and facilitating resolution.
- Develop, implements and measures sustainable process improvements related to S&OP, and ongoing communications between the business, sales and operations.
- Develop and produces dashboards that are communicated to internal and external stakeholders on performance against the metrics by leveraging IT infrastructure to automate reporting (eg Tableau).
- Lead the overall operational governance to the business to include revenue, cost, quality, delivery and cash objectives, hosting business reviews to critique performance.
- Coordinates Product life cycle management and Portfolio Rationalisation and insures that new product introduction and legacy product cancellation strategies are aligned with customer migration plans.
- Develop and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of e-Commerce strategies and translates them into executable components
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Capability to work independently in a fast paced lean organization and be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects, priorities and deadlines with a hands-on approach to getting things done in a global, virtual organization.
Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 10 years of diverse international Business / Service / Supply Chain / Operations / Finance experience.
- Experience in business process reengineering and program / project management.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication (verbal / written) skills at an executive level.
- Ability to facilitate the collaboration & build consensus across multiple business functions.
- Ability to think analytically & drive decisions through the use of Business Intelligence software.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA/MS advantageous.
Inclusion & Diversity:
At Motorola Solutions we are proud of the diversity of our people. Motorola Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and is a proud sponsor of Females in Information Technology & Telecommunications.
If you are interested in this opportunity