About the Position:
The Territory Manager is responsible to execute on Juniper’s sales strategy in the region. The role requires regular contact with existing and potential customers, proactively identifying their needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet those needs. The role requires the Manager to build strong relationships with existing partners through the sales process. This is a full-time position in the Juniper Melbourne office.
* Launch demand and establish healthy business to initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their needs and selling appropriate Juniper solutions to meet those needs.
* Build strong sales pipeline and revenue with top partners in the territory
* Meet and/or exceed predetermined Sales objectives.
* Work closely with Major and Partner Account Managers and System Engineers for the purpose of increased revenue opportunities
* Coordinate and participate in end user sales calls to cultivate, close and expand business
* Develop appropriate promotional plans consistent with the company-wide sales and marketing objectives
* Complete weekly reports of quarter-to-date territory performance, comparing quotas, pipeline, forecast bookings and sell-out and hold weekly one on one meeting with supervisor.
* Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
* Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
* More than 10 years in the network and customer segment sales experience with proven successful sales achievement exceeding targeted objectives.
* Proven success in an indirect selling environment, building strong relationships with partners
* 5 years of solution sales experiences
* Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
* Ability of working in a highly fast paced environment
* Self-starter, results oriented and high integrity
* Logical thinker, problem solver, quick learner