Job Title: FitT Team Member – Account Manager
Reporting Into: FitT Management Committee (MC) – Community Engagement
Location: Melbourne / Sydney
Period: 2 years (2-4 hours/week, seasonally)
Direct Reports: Volunteer Sub Committee
FitT (Females in IT and Telecommunications) is a not-for-profit network whose purpose is to inspire women to achieve their career aspirations and potential at all levels and disciplines within ICT, by facilitating peer networking and support through our programs.
FitT Key Objectives
* Creating a voice for women in ICT by partnering with industry leaders in IT and Telecoms to drive the gender diversity agenda in Australia.
* Complementing existing corporate programs by offering organisations services such as professional mentoring, education and diversity statistics and data about how to retain and grow their female workforce.
* Empowering individuals to achieve their career aspirations through regular webinars and events from leading experts and student outreach programs
* Expanding the FitT network by increasing Corporate and individual subscribers as well as increasing our online influence through social media channel
Reporting into MC, Community Engagement, the primary responsibility of this role is to:
* Grow and retain corporate partnerships by developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned corporate customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
* Support the Community Engagement Lead by maintaining existing relationships with corporate partners, ensuring they are getting the most out of their package inclusions throughout the year
Additionally, you will
* Manage enquiries from corporates and liaise with FitT Events, Learning & Development & Marketing Leads where corporates need assistance with their package inclusion
* Assist with ad-hoc duties including assisting corporates to complete their attendee names for International Women’s Day, as well as gathering their marketing material
* Assisting with corporate partner renewals in January and July intake periods, managing pipeline of new opportunities from leads provided to FitT
* Safeguard retention and satisfaction of your client portfolio
* Managing pipeline and achieving targets
* Recruiting new corporate sponsors to FitT when necessary to achieve financial goals
* Support the MC – Operations with adhoc duties and projects
* Be an active member of the FitT community, which entails regular reporting to MC – Operations and FitT
* Ensure accountability for actions, sound governance practices and metric reporting to assist FitT with achieving its goals and outcomes.
Key Skills and Competencies
* Currently in an account management , customer success, or business development capacity within technology
* Able to have strategic discussions with senior stakeholders and execute on tactical activities
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
* Understanding/awareness of the topic of gender diversity and associated obstacles
* Willingness and capacity to contribute actively to a voluntary group
* Energy to promote the vision of FitT
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas within group and to external parties
* Passion for technology, creativity to cultivate new ideas
* Organised and detail oriented
* Self-motivated team player who takes accountability to deliver results
All newly appointed Team Members will be subject to a four month probationary period.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org